This part of my life is called Happyness

I'm gonna make this post quite informal. Jus like i'm talking to you.Bear with me if you find it crazy.i know u will :). Well coming to the point, I had this list of mine, nah.. not 'had' i stil have this list of mine which basically is about the things i want to do/achieve in life. Well if u ask if its like a bucket list..hmmm.. i cannot totally say 'its not', but i had this list long before i saw the movie Nicholson, Freeman starrer 'Bucket List'.Talking about this list,i have not written it down anywhere, but its a list i created in my mind long back.Some of the things in the list i acheived are : completing my school life with decent grades, getting a bachelors degree with not so decent grades and getting a job. You might be thinking these are some of the common things in everybody's life. But as a person who takes life as it comes, these things mean a lot to me. And i believe, being able to acheive these goals was not as easy as it seemed to be.There was hardwork, luck, persevereance, commitment, prayers and a lot more stuff which lead to all those achievements.
When i was studying in college, some of my friends bought bikes and scooters with the money given by their parents.I used to be a pillion rider on my friends vehicles most of the times.My parents asked me if i too need a bike.But i had a different thought, a wish actually. A wish to own my 1st vehicle with my own hard earned money. Even though i'm not a person who believes in materilaistc happiness, this was actually a dream which i held on to from my childhood days. Something which fuelled me or inspired me to work harder and achieve it in an appropriate way. And ladies and gentlemen, here i am today, a proud owner of a Honda Aviator, bought with the savings of 2 years of my working life. As i add 1 more feather to my cap of dream achievements i would like to share my 'happy'ness with everyone reading this. Wishing everyone would achieve what they dream in life. Dream more, and chase your dreams to make it a reality. Don't take shortcuts to success even if there are any, trust me this is more fun. All the best!!!

3 comments:

Chiju said...

Mr. Aviator.
Congrats! :)

Vibushan L Narayan said...

Awesome man :) Congrats :) and I too had that in me to own my own bike :D Hence the R15 :) which resulted in a true 0 balance account :P

Vibushan L Narayan said...

post some pics of the bike :)

Post a Comment